Information technology -- Digital publishing -- EPUB 3 Preservation (Part1, Part 2)
Multimedia e-publishing and e-book technologies
To develop International Standards for multimedia e-books, multimedia epublishing, and the related technologies, including;
- formats of multimedia e-book content,
- minimum requirements for multimedia e-book players,
- user interfaces for multimedia e-book players,
- e-publishing services, and
- guidelines for e-book distribution by interchangeable storage media.
Multimedia systems and equipment - Multimedia e-publishing and e-book - Conceptual model for multimedia e-publishing
To revise IEC TS 62229 Ed. 2.0
Dr Y. Uemura
MT 62448 Ed4
Multimedia systems and equipment - Multimedia e-publishing and e-books - Generic format for e-publishing
This International Standard specifies a generic format for multimedia e-publishing employed for e-book data interchange among data preparers and publishers, satisfying a number of publishers requirements: revisable, extensible and heterogeneous logical structure.